How do i delete a Windows user profile??
- Log in as different user (with admin privileges) than you want to delete
- Open Properties for Computer
- Advanced system settings (on the left side)
- Settings for User Profiles (in the middle)
- Select the profile you want to delete and click the delete button
To clear user local profile via registry:
- Click Start → Run → Regedit
- Navigate to the following registry key :
- Under ProfileList navigate to binary key’s like this:
- On the right side under ProfileImagePath you’ll see the profile path.
- Chose the one with the desired user and delete the long registry key like:
- You will then need to either rename (preferable), or delete the user profile on disk under