- On the computer that has Internet access, save a copy of the Adksetup.exe file on the computer.
- Open a Command Prompt window by right-clicking and then selecting Run as administrator.
- Change directory to the directory that stores the Adksetup.exe file.
For example, if you copied the file to the Downloads directory for your user account:
- Run the following command, where <path> is the location where you want to download the files:
adksetup /quiet /layout <path>
- Copy the downloaded files to a location that the offline computer can access.
For example, copy the files to removable media or to a file server that the offline computer can access.
- On the offline computer, open a Command Prompt window as an administrator.
- Change directory to the directory that contains the downloaded copy of Adksetup.exe.
- Run the following command:
adksetup /quiet /installpath <path> /features <featureID1><featureID2>
For <path>, specify the location where you want to install the Windows ADK features.
To see a list of possible <featureID> values, run the
adksetup /listcommand. To install all of the Windows ADK features, use the
To install the Windows ADK on an offline computer by using the command lineSeptember 17, 2017 in SCCM, Scripts
To install the Windows ADK on an offline computer by using the command line